Government datasets online
data.govt.nz is a directory of publicly-available, non-personal New Zealand government held datasets. This site does not host data, instead it links to datasets held on other government websites. For more info, see About this site.
Find out about the New Zealand Open Government Data and Information Reuse Programme, and the Declaration on Open and Transparent Government.
Recently added datasets
- New Zealand’s 100 highest-risk intersections NZ Transport Agency
- Privately Funded Hospital Discharges – 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011 Ministry of Health
- Publicly Funded Hospital Discharges - 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011 Ministry of Health
- New Zealand Maternity Clinical Indicators 2011 Ministry of Health
- Cancer: Selected Sites 2010, 2011, 2012 Ministry of Health